The Centurion patent pending C4 rail system is a lightweight, rugged, 2 piece free float rail that when installed gives the uppers a continuous 12o’clock rail. The C4 system is the lightest and most rigid rail that clamps to a standard barrel nut on all AR15, M4, and M16 type weapons systems. This design allows the installation of the rail on an upper assembly without removing the front sight post or permanently attached muzzle devices.
• Material: 6061 T6
• Finish: : type 3 hard coat anodized
• Weight: 8.7oz with screws---1.1oz with standard barrel nut
• Length: 7.3in
• Width: 2.1in
• Height: 2.38
• Inside diameter: 1.37
• Rails: 1913 spec rail
• Fasteners: grade 8 bolts phosphate finished
• MADE IN USA***Please Note***
- Screws are included with the purchase of all rail systems. Replacement screws are available to purchase if necessary.